Moms and dads look to the Bay Area Parent annual Best of the Best issue as a trusted source when searching for resources in their community. After all, the Best of the Best winners are decided each year by people just like them, thousands of families from the East Bay, Peninsula, Silicon Valley, San Francisco and Marin, who know which businesses go the extra mile for parents and kids.
With categories for Best Hospital or Medical Center, Best Birth Center, Best Baby or Maternity Services and Best Doctor or Pediatrics Group the magazine seeks to support the entire parental journey, from pregnancy to delivery to newborn care and beyond. This year several Sutter hospitals and a Sutter-affiliated medical foundation were recognized for high marks in providing healthcare to women and children.
- Gold Medal Winner-Birth Center in the East Bay Region
- Silver Medal Winner-Baby or Maternity Services in the East Bay Region
California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC)
- Gold-Hospital or Medical Center in the SF/Marin region
- Silver-Birth Center in the SF/Marin region
- Bronze-Doctor or Pediatrics Group in the SF/Marin region
- Bronze-Baby or Maternity Services
Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Silver Medal Winner-Birth Center in the Peninsula Region
- Bronze Medal Winner – Hospital or Medical Center in the Peninsula Region
Palo Alto Medical Foundation:
- Gold Medal Winner for Doctor or Pediatrics Group in the Peninsula Region
- Silver Medal Winner for Hospital or Medical Center in the Peninsula region
- Silver Medal Winner for Doctor or Medical Group in the Silicon Valley Region